LOCATION: 86, Aiolou street – 6, Sofokleous street – 8-10 Sofokleous street, Athens, Greece
CLIENT: National Bank of Greece
DESIGN PHASE: Detailed Design
The energy services included:
- Conditional Survey and asset register of existing installations
- Establishment of Energy baselines, identification of opportunities
- Analysis of energy consuming activities and equipment
- Technical report which includes measurements, analytical calculations and dynamic modelling, techno-economical surveys and prioritization of action plans with estimates on expected return on investment for each action.
- Design for refurbishment of main production equipment i.e. M/V, Generator, Chiller plant, Distribution pumping system, heating plan and BEMS
All above actions resulted in savings of 34% in electrical energy and 46% in thermal energy (gas).