Over 35 years of experience in health sector.
Over 40 highly skilled and accredited professionals
The design team, apart from engineers, comprises of specialized doctors, hospital operators and medical equipment specialists. It is a team effort to design modern health care units and JEPA has the expertise to combine all specific knowledge and skills required to achieve a “state of the art” design, always in accordance to the client needs.
More than 30 hospitals, health centers, rehabilitation centers and intensive care units worldwide. Specialized projects include Latsis burn Hospital (one out of three in Europe), Dr. Fakeeh children hospital (the first children hospital in KSA)
JEPA offers the following specialized services:
- Design, specification and tender documents for the Hospital building and the building infrastructure, as well as tender evaluations, supervision and commissioning services.
- The preparation of specifications and tender documents for the supply of medical equipment in hospitals and health units.
- Preparation of specification and implementation of an Integrated Hospital Information System, developing a productive operation of the subsystems, administration and financial management, medical records and health services and laboratories
- Energy Efficiency (Sustainability – Green Issues, LEED)
- Design Optimization and Verification through CFD analysis and other modern software